how do i change my rsa secureID token pin?
If you are an end user of the SecurID token and your RSA administrators have configured it, you can login to the RSA Self-Service Console and reset your PIN. Otherwise, contact your RSA administrators to clear your PIN. With either option, this would put you into New PIN Mode so that the next time you used your token for authentication you would be prompted to create a new PIN.
If you are an RSA system admin, you can clear a PIN by doing the following:
- Log into the Security Console on the primary Authentication Manager server.
- Search for the user who needs to have their token's PIN cleared.
- Click on the context arrow next to the user ID and select SecurID Tokens.
- On the Assigned SecurID Tokens page, click on the context arrow next to the token from which you wish to clear the PIN.
- Click the option to Clear SecurID PIN.
- You should see the message Cleared SecurID PIN from 1 SecurID Token(s).