1. Login to Cisco ISE Administrative Console, browse to Work Centers > Guest Access > Portals & Components and configure your Self-Registered Guest Portal.
2. Click to expand the Portal Settings menu.
3. Select your RSA SecurID Access SAML Identity Provider or Identity Source Sequence from the Authentication method drop-down menu and click Save.
If you integrated using Relying Party or SAML SSO Agent, you can now download the metadata file from the Cisco ISE.
4. Browse to Administration > Identity Management > External Identity Sources > SAML Id Providers, open the Service Provider Info tab for your SAML Identity Provider and click to Export Service Provider Info.
5. Return to the RSA Cloud Administration Console, import the ISE SP metadata file into the configuration you started to fill the ACS URL and SP Entity ID fields and publish the changes.
Configuration is complete.
User Experience (RADIUS)
User-defined new PIN:
System-generated new PIN:
Authentication Method Selection:
Head back to the main page for more certification related information.